Vision Promotions Messaging Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vision Promotions Messaging Board

The official messaging board for all things relating to Vision Promotions and it's events.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello board members...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Power House
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
Power House

Hello board members... Empty
PostSubject: Hello board members...   Hello board members... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi there my name is Corey and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the boards.

My background in the auto/bike/show/race world starts when I was very small and I went to Road America with my family for auto racing. I caught the bug then and it has not let go yet.

I started going to the drag strip as soon as I could drive myself there and did that for many years. I traveled most of the Midwest and have race at many tracks. While on these trips many of the events I attended also involved car shows, so I participated in them as well. Always having a great time.

Lately, and for the past few years, my passion has lost a couple of wheels as I started riding motorcycles. I ride both street and track, and in 2011 hope to obtain my race license and race my motorcycle for the first time.

As far as career goes, I work part time for the University of Northern Illinois Motorcycle Safety Project as a nationally certified MSF Rider Coach (I teach people to ride motorcycles). I also work full time as a HVAC Tech.

Thats about it for now, but if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Corey
Back to top Go down
Red
Corporate Sponsor
Corporate Sponsor
Red

Hello board members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello board members...   Hello board members... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Welcome Corey! You do have a sick auto back ground. Thats a cool job u have at the college. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://pistoncentral.com/

Hello board members...
Page 1 of 1