Vision Promotions Messaging Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vision Promotions Messaging Board

The official messaging board for all things relating to Vision Promotions and it's events.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

introducing myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gman1320
Rookie
Rookie
Gman1320

introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: introducing myself   introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:47 am

hello , my name is Matt Gorman
for the past 6-7 years my passion and career has always been cars. whether its body modifactions to engines, i love it.
i went to school at OTC for there performance aspect, recieved my diploma. after that i went into several different dealerships(ford,dodge and chevy) learning much more than i ever anticipated. working with different vehicles really opened up new doors for me.
then in the last year and a half ive been working as a corvette technician, and i love it.
everyday theres new challenges, some not so great. but its what i love.

on my spare time i really developed a love for building cars that had multi purpose. like a car that is able to be driven everyday to and from work and still able to go down the straights @120mph aswell as road and auto-x events.
that to me is a trueblue street G machine. youll notice that i driven and own a few cavaliers, well thats not a coincidental, i chose these cars for what they are. a typical econo car, but with the right mix of parts they can be the ultimate sleeper.
and with the ecotec motor in them its a win win situation.
i love being the underdog, i love racing and i love everybody that supports it.
without them there would be no actuall tracks to go to.
Back to top Go down
The President
Administrator
Administrator
The President

introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing myself   introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 am

In an attempt at complete disclosure, I feel I need to state that Matt is our first "Personal Build Marketing" client. Over the next few months we will be working with him to rebuild a 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier that previously ran quarter mile times in the mid 12s but was involved in an accident.

Matt plans to drag race, auto-x and road race the car once it is rebuilt.
Back to top Go down
https://visionpromotions.board-directory.net
Gman1320
Rookie
Rookie
Gman1320

introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing myself   introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 am

thank you ryne.
i am very much looking forward to the oppurtunitys that await me.
Back to top Go down
Red
Corporate Sponsor
Corporate Sponsor
Red

introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing myself   introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Welcome! Gman that LS F-Body looks good man I dig it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://pistoncentral.com/
Gman1320
Rookie
Rookie
Gman1320

introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing myself   introducing myself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introducing myself   introducing myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vision Promotions Messaging Board :: Main Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: