Vision Promotions Messaging Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vision Promotions Messaging Board

The official messaging board for all things relating to Vision Promotions and it's events.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bit about me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ctminc
Member of the Board
Member of the Board

A bit about me. Empty
PostSubject: A bit about me.   A bit about me. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm

I have spent 15 years as a salesman, the last 8 in business and sales management for companies such as U.S. Cellular and W.W.Grainger. My strength lies in building a new book of business for start up companies and training them how to maintain the relationships for continued sustainability.

I believe in leadership by example and I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and conquering any challenge.
Back to top Go down
The President
Administrator
Administrator
The President

A bit about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit about me.   A bit about me. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm

For those that may not know, Chris is now the Vice President of Operations, President of Corporate Communications and Head of Corporate Development for Vision Promotions. We are going to lean on him a lot for his business experience and expertise.

We look forward to the new and different ideas he will bring to our company.
Back to top Go down
https://visionpromotions.board-directory.net
Red
Corporate Sponsor
Corporate Sponsor
Red

A bit about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit about me.   A bit about me. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Welcome! Welcome! Very Happy

You guys have a smart game plan I like everything here.
Back to top Go down
http://pistoncentral.com/
Sponsored content

A bit about me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit about me.   A bit about me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit about me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vision Promotions Messaging Board :: Main Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: